Registration closed May 24.
For all USTAR courses:
- Students are required to be on time and attend all classes. Students who accumulate more than 12 hours of tardies or absences will receive a NC or no credit (with a doctor's note) or fail (without a note). The exception will be classes that are taught on a per quarter basis. Students may miss up to 3 hours per quarter without loss of credit in those courses
- All classes will receive weekly progress reports and one final grade that is added in the fall quarter.
- Students may only take one USTAR summer core class.
- Students may attend classes at any school but transportation is not available.
- A class may be cancelled if a minimum of 15 students do not register.
8th Grade Math Honors
This course is for students entering 8th grade who have just completed 7th Grade Math Honors and would like to move into Secondary Math 1 Honors as 8th graders. The course will cover the entire 8th grade content. Topics will include: the number system, expressions and equations, functions, geometry, and bivariate data.
- Location: Sunset Ridge Middle School
- Instructor: Theresa Grimes
- Dates and Times: July 22-August 2 (No Class July 24) from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.